WHICH TYPE OF INSTRUCTOR WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT?
We offer martial arts, yoga, TaiChi, and Qigong.
NEW (ADDITIONAL) PRICING OPTIONS
- $20 one week pass for yoga, Tai Chi, and Qigong - that’s 21 classes!
- $120 for unlimited karate, yoga, Tai Chi, and Qigong, $100 for seniors
- We have a new yoga class! With this addition, we cover all the levels.
- The Total Beginner’s Yoga classes at 12:00 on Mondays and Wednesdays are a success. They are now a permanent part of our schedule.
-Here is a video explaining The Yoga You Need.
- We have four students testing for black and second degree black in front of Grandmaster Kim Soo in Houston Saturday, October 6th. Congrats to all! We will be closed for karate that day.
- Our Senior's Karate classes are growing! This, more so than any other class, emphasizes why we really practice martial arts.
- This is the 50-year celebration year for Grandmaster Kim Soo's coming to the US and starting the system we study. There is a great article in the Houston Chronicle that explains what he teaches and why.
- Information for Returning Karate Students