We offer martial arts, yoga, TaiChi, and Qigong.
-We will be closed for karate on July4th-6th and yoga/Qigong on July 4th. Enjoy the holiday!
- We have moved our beginner-friendly yoga classes to 10:30 on M/W/F. The Senior’s karate classes are back to 12:00 on T/Th.
- We have a new class for those recovering and who need more modifications at 10:30 on Thur taught by Gail. This one will allow people to attend who think they can’t do it and will open new opportunities.
- 9:00 Tuesdays and Fridays by Emily is now for those who are ready to step up into a more challenging class.
- Here is a video explaining The Yoga You Need.
- We are having BreakFest on Sat, June 29th at 10:00. Let’s prepare, focus, and execute! Bring a lunch for afterwards.
- Rank Exam - Get Ready! July 27th at 10:00. Bring lunch for a picnic afterwards.
- Our Senior's Karate classes are growing! This, more so than any other class, emphasizes why we really practice martial arts.
- Information for Returning Karate Students