We offer martial arts, yoga, TaiChi, and Qigong.
- This is the 50-year celebration year for Grandmaster Kim Soo's coming to the US and starting the system we study. There is a great article in the Houston Chronicle that explains what he teaches and why.
- Our Senior's Karate classes have started! This, more so than any other class, emphasizes why we really practice martial arts.
- We have a total beginner's yoga series happening at 12:00pm on Mondays and Wednesdays in May. Current members may join the class, and the total beginners may also join other classes once they are comfortable. Bring your friends and sign-up before it's too late!
- We are offering a free essentials oils class May 19th at 1:00.
-Tuksu Suyron, a special class for blue belts and up taught by Grandmaster Kim Soo, is Sunday, May 20th.
- Older News - Wimberley Chayon Ryu has combined with Helen's The Yoga You Need, and we are now called, "Wimberley Karate and Yoga Studio!"